Sunday, June 10, 2007

~ Sunday Morning Snags ~

          DsDesignsGoodMorningFairy.gif


Good Morning!!  Yes, yes it is!  I sat here this morning going thru mail and checking out alerts and out of no where came an IM.  It was my sister, ya know the kids Grandma, she was wondering what we were up to today.  My sister Karen has to work all afternoon, but I had no plans.  Seems her and her hubby are going out to the slip where her son stays with his boat.  'Want to come along for a boat ride?'   I looked at the temperature on my task bar at it was just over 60, but it's early.  Hmmmm  sounds nice.  I called her on the phone to get more details.  She wasn't sure who was going, or what they planned.  Knowing my nephew, a quick ride to the shores of the beach bars would be part of the plan.  Ever since I was sick years ago I don't do sun well.  It generally makes me ill, both tummy and head.  As a child and teenager I'd lather up with oil and fry myself in the sun.  Crispy brown, ya know?  That was before we knew...........  anyway I just haven't decided what to do.  I don't want to be a stick in the mud, or need to cut things short, but I want to go.  I want to grab my camera and get shots...   relax with the bobbing ... oh hell... I think I'm gonna go.  I'll drive myself to the slip and if I have to call it a day early I will....   wish me luck in both pictures and being able to handle things.....   Sun screen and hat here I come :)~  Enjoy your day and you'll know soon enough how well I did.

 

Hug

~d

 

           DsDesignsGentleBreeze.gif

 

                    DsDesignsSweetDreams.gif

 

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not resist the sweet dreams, can just imagine myself relaxing in this setting. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, love Pat x

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time.  Used to love being on the water, was never seasick even in the roughest of seas.  Wish I lived near the sea now as I think I said yesterday, the look of it, the sound of it and oh, to be on it again.  If it is sunny make sure you keep re-applying your sun cream.  Wonderful tags, have snagged of course.

Anonymous said...

These snags are a prfect example of why you are the best ,Ilove them ,have a lovely day in the boat ,and yes lots of sun cream ...love Janxx

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day ~ Grab your camera and go take pictures for us to see ~ Ally  

Anonymous said...

Go for it! I've heard radiation etc can make you super sensitive to sun but as long as you keep covered with a cotton shirt and apply sun cream to all exposed parts you should be OK. I know you love boats and water, grab your hat and get out there! Have a great time, I love these snags, you're so good at them! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

You go and enjoy this wonderful day! I cant wait to see your pics.
XOOX lj

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely time, looking forward to seeing the pics lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Have a fun day...hope you enjoy yourself...

Michele

Anonymous said...

Oh..I hope you'll get a wonderful day! Take it easy with the sun...  Today is sort of cloudy still, but very warm.

Love your animations -- they're incredible! I in particular loved the last one... the misted, dreamy-looking image!

Enjoy your day and I'm looking forward to reading more :)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time!!! Loved all the tags!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful time!
Thanks for the great sharing. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful time - Im wondering. Laine xxx

Anonymous said...

hope you got a wonderful time and lots of photos.

Anonymous said...

A day on a boat is like a dream for me. I used to have a boat of my own when I was in my twenties.  I'd love to have one again. Enjoy yourself. I'm jealous!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

You GO, girl! ;)
MJ

Anonymous said...

I'M A DRUNK AND HAVE BEEN GRABBED. I LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a nice day!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your day...love the snags!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I love boat rides. I hope you had a great time. (((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

D, sounds like a great time.  I see the other entry so I'm off to hear about your day on the boat.  Good for you for going.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time boating...I love it!

Hugs,
Terri