Saturday, March 18, 2006

11:30 and I'm still at it! LOL

                 DsDesignsSummerBeachGirl.gif

 

I loved this little girl when I got her.  Misting made the dress lose some of the luster, but I thought the water background was a cute touch.  No doubt I will use her again in something.  LOL  I actually thought about using this one for my 'pick' entry I thought the blushing look would be perfect.  I didn't because I didn't want begging from a certain someone for me to share.  LOL  Hugs girlfriend, just teasing you :)

 

               DsDesignsLaundryDay.gif

 

When I saw this I had to do something with it as I was running up and down the stairs doing my laundry.  I look forward to the day I can hang my clothes outside and have the sun and fresh air dry them.  Sure, I could do it now but then I could be arrested for being in possession of a deadly weapon.  Frozen solid jeans could hurt! 

 

      DsDesignsCafeMemory.gif

 


I'm not even sure what to say about this one.  I love the way it came out.  I have fallen in love with the cafe type scenes and thought the lady fit the bill so I added her.  I have a few more scenes like this so don't be surprised if you see them. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last one! I really love the Cafe' and Bistro scenes too.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I love the little girl & the doggie ones!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)
Hugs,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The old fashioned clothes pegs fasinated me !,...........Janxx

Anonymous said...

I love all of them!  I want a new car now too!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

SNAGGED!  Especially the little girl!  She reminds me of my Emma, but my Emma doesn't wear dresses much.  I would love for her to wear them, but she just doesn't look right in one.  All Tomboy that one!  LOL!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let u know I love all your graphics and sorry I am not around much just don't have the time you write too many entries j/k!
~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I really like the cafe scenes too.  Very pretty.  I'm finally getting caught up with journal reading.  I have been painting the house this weekend and playing taxi driver to the younguns.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Awwww aren't the puppies cute??  :-)

Anonymous said...

The little girl one is so pretty. I also love cafe scenes and puppies!! Your animations are just so good, I could sit and look at them all day, though I don't think my boss would like that!! Jeannette.