Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Love Storm....... with Alerts

               DsDesignsLoveStorm.gif


I just got an email from a friend regarding alerts going away as of March 30.  Apparently he was at Keyword: Alerts, and noticed the verbiage, 'Member-Generated alert service will be discontinued as of March 30, 2006. We are no longer accepting new alert groups. Thank you for using AOL® Alerts.'  He was concerned he wouldn't be able to find his favorites and asked me.  I was totally unaware and went to check myself and sure enough it is there, but I have no clue.  I was going to suggest he contact Joe and went to Joe's journal to get the link.  Low and behold I found an entry 'Alerts Are Not Going Away' from yesterday.  So those of you that have a love storm with alerts no worries, they are not going away.  :)

 

Ooohhh and I am only using the term 'love storm' because of the name of the graphic that I wanted to use and really had no entry to go with it, soooooooooooooooooooo LOL don't take offense if you use alerts - I do too! 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna, you sure didn't waste any time getting this graphic and alert up. Are you prepared with a graphic for any occasion?
Great job as always.
Glad your son has wheels again and you can get some good sleep.
Bill

Anonymous said...

thank heaven I count on those alerts to alert me. lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Nice graphic.  LOL...I use alerts too. I read about that in another journal and saw it at Joes. Takecare, TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Itoo rely on alerts ,and have many !!Ilove this pic/graph ,it tells a story!in a different way ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very neat graphic, Linda

Anonymous said...

I love mermaids !! These are great, and I'm glad alerts are staying ~ I would get in a right muddle reading my favourite journals otherwise !!!
take care, love Debbie ~x~

Anonymous said...

Oh I like that graphic and no offense at 'Love Storm'.  The name sort of fits the AOL service! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord that the alerts aren't going away!!  I wouldn't be able to find my favorite journals without them!  You would think I would have learned all the times they go out, but nope, I am lazy and keep relying on them.  PHEW!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love your new creation!!!
And thanks for letting us know about the alerts. Hugs, Maria