Monday, March 20, 2006

Signs of Spring

           



 

So I cheated a little bit.  Sue me!  I would have loved to have my first day of spring look like this.  The sun was out but it was colder than a witches......... well, you know the saying.  A flake here and a flake there, but nothing stuck to the ground.  I had a thin layer on my car when I went to leave work but not enough to worry about.  I could have blown and it would have been gone and it didn't impede my driving.  I stepped on the gas and started moving and it was gone. 

 

Bright greens, maybe a little rain, and some beautiful daffodils scream spring to me.  So I dabbled, added, edited, animated, and this is my first day of spring in my mind and I thought I'd use John's Monday Photo Shoot as an excuse to post it.  LOL  Besides I so love the effect I've been playing around with it on a few other graphics.  The movie clip takes the size over the top so I'm not sure how many more I will do with them, unless I find some smaller clips to use.  Happy Spring! 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is one that you should be so proud of.  This rocks.  Great job.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

If you can make it that green here in Gettysburg, I'll give you a million dollars :)

Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am waiting so patiently for spring too!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Its cold here in the UK too ,your picture cheered me up though ......Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love the tags ya make hun even if ya cheat some, they are so peaceful and calming.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

this is lovely ~ really clever !! As already mentioned freezing over here ~ cannot wait for spring.
take care love X~Debbie~X

http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! You know you write really good. I love how descripted & detailed you write and how beautiful it sounds when when you write it. That just made me smile reading that.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yea, spring is taking its sweet time to get here.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've been so busy, I've barely had time to look at the journals.  I love the new effect.  You just keep amazing me.  I also love the cafe scenes you've been doing.  LOL...I'm betting this one would be horrific to upload.  Where did you finally get it uploaded to?  Chris

Anonymous said...

Very nice, very 'springy', and very creative.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

D~Now this one is very creative and special! I can tell the time you must've spent. So well done!!! ;-) Sassy ;-)