Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good Mornin!

                              DsDesignsMorninCoffee.gif


Or is it?  LOL I've been up for about an hour and I just can't seem to move with any certainty.  I don't feel sick, crabby, or even tired for that matter it just seems I can't wake up.  My muscles feel sore and stiff as though I ran a marathon, which we all know I didn't!  I think it's from all the sleeping I did Friday and Saturday.  I know you never get back the lost sleep and you can't make it up, but when you are in a fog and not sure of your movements you need to try and try I did.  Now I will sip on more coffee and hope the caffeine gets me moving.

 

It's still quiet here.  My sister is still sleeping and I've left the TV off.  My neighbors aren't moving and all I hear is the gentle hum of my computer and the tick tap tick of my keyboard and the occasional car pass by out front.  Being on a main road you always have traffic but early on a Sunday morning it is minimal.  The temps are in the mid 50s right now and it's raining.  Not a huge rain or down pour, just a steady mist of moisture.  Enough to make the roads wet and the to give nature a drink.  It is supposed to get to 60 today, but rain is expected all day.  Tomorrow they are calling for mid 60s and then mid week the temperature will plummet back to the 30s.  I knew it was to good to be true!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the cat!  It's just how I feel this morning too.  LOL.  Walking back to the coffee pot again ...

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be having rocky weather.  Warm one day, cold the next.  We are pretty much in spring here in Florida.  I love the kitty.  And I never did get that elephant graphic moving.  I'm just not good enough at it yet to share, I want to send it to you to do for me. lol  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I really love your cat ,so would Scooby !!! its just like the one that taunts him lol ...sorry your get up and go got up and went ,hardly surprising after the week you had ,hope the coffee hits the spot .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I love it when the house is quiet like that, and I am the only one up...

Anonymous said...

It's suppose to be 77 degrees today and 80 degrees tomorrow and then go back to being chilly in the 50's. Is that insane of WHAT lol.

Poochie

Anonymous said...

HAHA....that cat is soooo me!  Too darn cute!
Jeff says i look like a bear when i get up in the mornins...
always crabby lookin... =)  I eventually wake up around 10 or so...
and if your lucky you will see a smile on my face...ha!
I'm the only one up right now too...ahhhh silence
I do feel a nap comin on this afternoon tho...
Hugss.~Terri~

Anonymous said...

This looks like someone I saw this morning...Oh yah, it was me in the mirror! ;-) Sassy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Today in the 70's but they say tomorrow will be 50's.  So looks like we will see some more cooler weather. Am so ready for spring to get here.  TErryAnn.

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm in love with this cat!!!!
LOL
Dianna

Anonymous said...

h