Saturday, March 18, 2006

Update :)~

                                DsDesignsCarLeader.gif


This little bandleader is here to tell you I went to pick up my new car at 4 pm this afternoon.  I pretty much held the cards this time as I didn't need to do this, and I wasn't going to pay more.  I could just as easily walk away as sign the papers.  The sales rep called about noon and gave me the details.  I am not saving a bundle but my payment did go down.  I have a car that is 3 years newer and has 9000 less miles on it.  Now that might not be a deal to anyone else, but to me I felt it was worth it.  You had the details on the upgrades in the earlier post.  I did drive it much further today and really love the way it drives, but I knew I would, I had one.  There is more pick up in this, the engine had been improved since my last one was made and I could feel it as I accelerated from a complete stop.  Some of the controls are in a different spot but nothing I can't get use to.  I will also need to figure out the CD player.  LOL  I couldn't get the CD in, and it takes 6.  My son will know and think me an idiot for not knowing.  Will be a good laugh tomorrow.  I didn't get pictures today, but I will at some point tomorrow I hope and will get them up so you can see it. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the car. You sure desever one.  smiles.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great ,yes look forward to seeing pictures ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new car . . . NOW COME AND GET ME SO WE CAN TEST THIS BAD BOY OUT LOL !!

Poochie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!  Congrats on the newer, better version of your vehicle!!!  Nice to be able to go into a dealer and be the one with the upper hand for a change!  Congrats!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'll have to buy you a cd. Like Greenday?
LOL
That graphic is just too cute.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drive safe and enjoy every mile you will drive your car :) Best of luck! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h