Sunday, March 5, 2006

It's over........

                            DsDesignsLadyinWaiting.gif


........ as much as I wished the week would go by fast the weekend disappeared in no time and it's over already.  I feel like I did a ton, yet got nothing accomplished.  I didn't sleep in much this morning either.  Well, unless you call getting up at 7 sleeping in.  Comparing to the week days that was a good 'sleep in,' but I was hoping for a good long sleep.  Maybe noon?  LOL  Never going to happen. 

 

The day seemed to fly by.  I don't even know what I did.  I took a drive to time out my route tomorrow and it was nice with the sun shining.  I grabbed the camera in case I could get a shot of the river or something, but when I was on the road I didn't feel like getting off the beaten path to do any snapping.  I just let myself get lost in the motion of the car, U2 playing on the CD, and the sun beating in through the windows.  Deceiving, as it felt warm, but was still pretty chilly out.  I cranked the music, which I don't normally do and I sang along loud and clear.  Hmmm... maybe not clear ROFL but I did sing. 

 

Went to my sisters for dinner.  Her son slaved all day he said.  Lobster tails, steak, potato salad, chef salad, spinach, and bread.  It was out of this world and topped off with a lemon pie and coffee.  I was, and still am, stuffed.  My nephew cooked the steak on the grill and they were done to perfection!  Nothing like grilling in the midst of cold weather!  Hit the spot for sure! 

 

Well, it's off to bed and I do hope I can fall asleep.  It's much earlier than my normal bed time but I have to be up and out by 6:10 in the morning.  In order to do this I will need to be up by at least 5.  I can't move quickly in the morning ::grin::  I should make it to work by 7:30 and I am so hoping to be able to leave a bit early. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds so good. Love the graphic.  Hope you get the chance to sleep in next weekend.  Takecare, TErryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphic and what a YUMMY sounding dinner! Sounds like you had a nice drive, I love to do that. Have a great Monday!

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your week end sounded OK ,driving out ,and having a singsong ,and that lovely meal ,sounded delicious,lovely graphic today too ,have a good week ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

My weekend was miserable, me sick both days.  Nice graphic btw.  That dinner sounded great!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how we wish for the weekends so badly, but then in a blink they're over? I can relate to the wanting to sleep till noon, but I just can't either. I guess you could call us wanna be night owls again! LOL I get up at 6:15 every morning, but I run on auto-pilot and hope nobody asks me a question that's not programmed! LOL My hubby and daughter are so chipper in the mornings that it make me nuts! LOL

Sounds like you had a great dinner! If I had to do it all again, I swear I'd make my hubby learn to cook when we were first married, even if it were just once in awhile!

I hope you have a good week, D!
Hugs,
Darla ;o)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Why do weekends go so quickly - but glad you enjoyed yours and that meal sounded delicious ~ I do hope you get a good nights rest and are fit and ready for work ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I had a chef in the house. That sounds so good, but most of the things I can't have with my diet. I need a good steak...<drooling in my thoughts> LOL

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

LOVE this one.  I think it might be my favourite.  Yum.  Lobster.  Yum. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

wow whata a party!!! cool beans!
natalie