Thursday, March 30, 2006

Odds & Ends

I will just say Martha Karen was pretty smug with all the wonderful comments last night.  She walked about smiling and smirking, chest puffed out, eyes sparkling.  You know that look, 'I told you so!'  LOL  So tonight she started on me early to make sure I shared more.  No gun was needed, ya'll know I share, dontcha?  :)~ 


 


                              DsDesignsCandyBoxShoe.gif


                     DsDesignsGandalf.gif


DsDesignsSummerSailing.gif

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shoe and the ocean scene!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

LOL  love the laugh with your entry....And yes We all know you share...You rock!!!  Graphics are wonderful as well.  I took the shoe... sweet....TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

What a variety !.....bless you ,yes you share and what treasures wow .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yes this is a nice variety!  I liked the 3rd the best!  Linda

Anonymous said...

i utterly love the shoe.. remind me of cinderalla and her precious shoe...*smile*

Anonymous said...

TY MK--someone has to keep Donna in-line, ya know?! ;-) My fav this time is #3; I'm a sucker for moving water...Have a nice wk. end gals! ;-) Sassy

Anonymous said...

I got the shoe dearie! TY
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Donna for the wonderful goodies! And thanks again to MK and her sisterly advice :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I love all of your graphics, I think they are great.  Glad to hear you are having a nice change of weather.  Here in FL we have a cold front when it dips into the 50's!  One day a year (maybe) it might feel like 35 at night, other than that, hot hot hot, disgustingly humidly hot and hurricanes!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely hun.


Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

h