Sunday, March 26, 2006

G'night

                          DsDesignsMoonLightKiss.gif


Well, there wasn't crap on TV tonight so I spent some time playing in PSP.  My eyes are crossed, my finger and arm numb, and my head is spinning, but I love the finished products.  I hate to 'hold out,' but you'll have to wait to see them.  I am saving them for a personal entry.  :)  I am off tomorrow and looking forward to spending time cleaning out closets.  Did I say looking forward to it??  Argh!  I must be delirious!  Nothing major and nothing too special happened today but I spent it with family and that is what counts.  I'm off to bed, you all sleep well.  G'night

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there D :) Hows it going? Oh i know what u mean about nothing on tv to watch. Thats why i guess i dont watch much of it anymore, lol. i hope u had a good weekend and ty as always for sharing ur beautiful work ;) U are awesome at this. Im sorry i took a bit to get here i see a i missed a few entries but im all caught up. Im really enjoying ur j
and getting to know u. U seem like such wonderful woman and i see hwy jland loves ya ;) A very happy Belated bday too btw. Sorry i missed it :) I see that u had a good one! How great of ur sis to make u such a wonderful meal awesome ;) Take care D and ttys ;) Come by my js anytime when u can :) *hugs, Leslie

http://journals.aol.com/ocoeegurlie26/MySnapshots
http://journals.aol.com/ocoeegurlie26/mediumslife

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Once you get going it's quite satisfying to clear out a cupboard!! Hope you enjoy doing yours! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Cleaning closets??? Yuck!  I like this graphic!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Cleaning closets is not fun, but this graphic is beautiful hun! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife

Anonymous said...

I really should clean out my closets, too....... but, I have much more fun enjoying your awesome creations. - This one is a beauty! - Love it! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

OMG This graphic is precious:)
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I should probably be clearing out cupboards ~ but I'd much rather look at lovely graphics ~ this one is brilliant !
love ~x Debbie x~

http://journals.aol.com/debbiewebb4465/TheLifeTimesofanEssexGirl

Anonymous said...

T.v.  what is t.v....hehehehehe.  I bought my self a t.v.  but need to get mark to mount it on the wall of my bedroom...I hope he gets that done this weekend....I might just get to watch some t.v.  then. LOL...Love the graphic..TerryAnn