Friday, March 17, 2006

Flattered, honored, humbled

                      DsDesignsHowDoesYourGardenGrow.gif


Dianna over at Dianna's Mindless Musings is this weeks Guest Editor.  Her journal is a thing of beauty both in words and new found passion for making graphics.  I am so impressed with what she has learned in such a short time with PSP.  She is a pillar in the J-Land community.  Though I am sure she can be sazzy as her name suggests, I think she is a wonderful caring person who has nothing but nice things to say about folks. I see her out in J-Land always ready to lend a hand or shoulder of support.  The kind words she speaks go a long way.  Congrats Dianna you deserve it.  This selection did not surprise me at all, what did surprise me was that I was one of her six selections.

 

I am so flattered and honored.  Her words about my journal and graphics made my face prickle with heat as I blushed.  Thank you so much Dianna I do appreciate it.  I started my journal almost a year ago, and about Aug/Sept started doing my own graphics and animation.  There is definitely a progression and I've grown in so many aspects.  J-Land is a wonderful place with some magnificent people all with some type of story or graphic to share.  Please take a trip over and check out her journal along with her other picks.  You'll find some great ones. 

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve every accolade given to you, so take it!!!  Your graphics are incredible and as you know, I personally love to snag them!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I wasnt surprised in the least when I saw she had selected you ,very well deserved ,good choice Dianna,................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You do great work and deserve to be chosen. I love this one. Helen

Anonymous said...

Well deserved!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you!  And to Dianna!  Nice graphic ... so very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations D!  Well deserved.  Dianna is such a great friend to all of us.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!
You definitely deserve it!
Cute animations!!!!!!!!!!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a Guest Editors Pick............
Well Deserved..........
Long Overdue....

Anonymous said...

you are so right about Diana she is so sweet and caring.  She did make some really good choices in her picks.  Take Care and congrats.  All she said about you was so deserved. smiles.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna
Congratulations on being chosen as the Guest Editor's Pick.  You are very talented and I knew it would not be long before you got this most deserved recognition.  Way to go!
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Isn't she lovely?!  I adore that little 'frass.  You shouldn't be surprised!  Your journal/graphics are a must see/read! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies