Thursday, March 23, 2006

Waiting.............

             DsDesignsWaitingouttheStorm.gif


Things here are good.  Steve's car is working out wonderful.  He had to work until 3am and it is was great not having to get up and go get him in the middle of the night, but I'm not sure exactly how well I slept.  Worried Mom syndrome I think. 

 

It's quiet on the home front, and not much has been going on.  I didn't post last night as I really had nothing to say.  LOL  Yeap, me, nothing to say, believe it!  Have a weird feeling like a storm is brewing or maybe it already has and I am waiting for it to blow over.  Either way it has me in a bit of a funk.  Could cry or snap at a drop of a hat and I really don't know why.  Maybe I am still tired or stressed over the events of the past few weeks.  Maybe I'm going through a let down because I don't have it anymore.  Hmmm or maybe it's the start of a mid life crisis.  Eeeekkk could it be?  My Birthday is Sunday and I'm old already!  I don't want to get older  LOL 

 

This graphic was soothing yet fit my mood to a tee.  Confused, and waiting. 

 

OOOoohh speaking of graphics.  Jeannette over at 'Welcome to My Travels' just arrived home from a lovely trip and posted several pictures.  I wasn't able to get through all of them, but she has some beauties.  She gave me permission to snag at will.  She is so good to me!  Anyway, I did snag one that I wanted to play with.  I used the new technique of picture in/over picture and really liked the way it came out.  I didn't animate the entire thing as I felt it would be overkill.  I emailed it to her this evening and hope she likes the end result.  I won't post it at this time as I want her to see it first and give her the chance to use it if she wants.  In the meantime jump on over, she has some great stories and history on the trips and pictures she has taken. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that feeling of impending doom!!!  Call it a gut feeling or whatever you will, but when you can't shake it, it's awful to feel that way.  Hopefully tomorrow morning you will wake up and it will be gone!!  HOORAY on your son's car working just fine.  I bet it will feel great not to have to drive the roads at that time of the morning!!  Sleep well!
Hugs and love,
Lisa who is very far behind on journals, I apologize

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

 I know that feeling ,its awful ,you cant shake it off and you cant explain it ,but some thing bad doesnt always happen ,so I try to tell myself that and ignore it ,Your graphic ,does that mean your ships come in lol ?.........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I agree Jeannettes photos are amazing!  Linda

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So strange how it happens that once a bad spell is over 'we' tend to get into a funk.  Glad Steve's car is working out.  Love the ship.  

Anonymous said...

Don't ya just hate that worried Mom syndrome thing!!!  I know I do!  Linda

Anonymous said...

SENDING YOU AN EARLY BIRTHDAY WISH!
MAY YOU HAVE A WAONDERFUL DAY & ALL THE FOLLOWING DAYS BE FILLED WITH LOVE & HAPPINESS!
BLESSINGS,
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

Making my weekly trips through J-Land, stopping to say hi.
Have a good wkend! ;0)
Blessings,
SUGAR
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSLIFE/
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/PRAYING4U/
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYBELOVEDFURRBABIES/

Anonymous said...

I understand exactly what you are talking about. I hate the "worried Mom syndrome", too.
My daughter got a car a few weeks back... up until then I did take her to and from work. So, I do know what you are talking about when it comes to the blessing of our kids having their own cars :)
Sending you early Birthday wishes your way :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I hope that you get some time for yourself soon to take some stress off your shoulders. I like this tag too!


Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for sunday, I hope you have a lovely day. Mid life crisis?? Aren't we still all too young for that?!! I love your sail ship graphic, watching boats always makes me feel so peaceful. Jeannette.