Friday, March 31, 2006

So Ready

       DsDesignsDesertedBeach.gif


What a day!  The weather here was unreal with a high of 78.  It was warm and sunny as I left for work.  I had a fleece on and it was off before I even got into my car.  The sun rays danced between the bare branches of the trees throwing a mixture of shadows and glowing effects all over the grass.  I couldn't hide the smile even if I wanted to.  I jumped in my car and opened the windows.  It was wonderful having the breeze slap on my face as I drove.  I didn't even care that my hair was blowing all over.  Had it been June or July it would have been a beach day, no doubt, but today they would still be deserted.  I wished I could take the day off, and even thought about leaving early, but decided I would save it for that 'beach day.' The sun didn't stay out.  By mid afternoon dark thick clouds had rolled in and it started raining about 4.  It wasn't a rain storm, but at times it did come down pretty heavy.  Funny thing, the rain didn't even bother me so much.  It was still warm and reminded me of a mid summer rain.  Currently it still stands at 60.  April Fools!  It won't last, tomorrow it won't even be hitting 50.  Argh!  What a tease!!!

 

No major plans this weekend.  I did get a cool tutorial that I want to try, maybe tomorrow.  I haven't followed a tutorial in several months but I saw this one and just have to do it.  Stay alert those of you that sew, you'll love it!  I was going to try tonight but I was to tired to read and match, read and match, my eyes didn't want to do that. 

 

Congrats goes out to Sassy for being Guest Editor this week.  Congrats Deb!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved you entry....Not only are you talented with your graphics...but I love to read what you have to say as well....Sometimes I can just picture it....Takecare..TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

Well you was wishing for the week end and here it is ,your talk of beach days AHH,Your tutorial sounds intriguing 'sewing',am staying alert lol ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hahah that is a sure sign of really feeling carefree when we don't care about our hair!! great read and another brilliant graphic.  Eve

Anonymous said...

Oh I like this one!!!

Betty

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAH! Now thats more like it...SUMMER time, heck with spring.
I call the chair!
Marie
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna~I'm so ready too!!! One of these days I hope I have time to learn some of this animation stuff from you! I got that book for Dummies (I usually won't buy those) on Digital Photo Art---but I don't even use a digital camera yet...heehee
Thanks for the mention. It's a good thing I have you on alerts or I would miss something! ;-) Sassy