Monday, March 13, 2006

Sumfin Different ... New & Old

                                   DsDesignsEllieWink.gif


                     DsDesignsSailingwithMom.gif


                   DsDesignsSwingBaby.gif


                      DsDesignsTink.gif


I did Tink a while ago and just never got it up, wasn't real sure I liked the movement.  Ellie I did the other night just fooling around, I thought she was cute and flirty :)The other two I did this evening when I got home from work.  The baby on the swing was fun.  It was just one graphic that I split apart so I could make him swing.  I added a bit and there is more grass then I wanted, but there were some imperfections in the tube that I didn't notice until after I had it animated so the grass is covering it.  LOL And what would this entry be without water? 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tink and the elephant!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

We just bought Emma a swing set today, so you KNOW I will be using that swing graphic once it is all put together!  Love it!  And I have to admit that I ADORE that Ellie!!!  :)
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely the cutest elephant I've ever seen Lol

Poochie

Anonymous said...

Loved them all.  And Carlie says she likes the elephant and tink!  Hope you have a restful night.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

great job Donna! hugs
natalie

Anonymous said...

great job Donna! hugs
natalie

Anonymous said...

D I just love the elephant he is gorgeous  Hope you are catching up on you sleep  Ally

Anonymous said...

I love the ellie and tink.  I have a fondness for Tink's I have a Tink top for work.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant of course and the swinging girl.  That's great.  I was wondering if you use a swing line or if you are moving the girl herself? I want to try swingies.  Love the other ones too. : )  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the elephant :-)  I think Tinkerbell looks very sexy LOL.........