Thursday, March 2, 2006

Waiting......

                            DsDesignsYoungLove1.gif


                               DsDesignsWaterPump.gif


      DsDesignsOldTimeCar.gif


Not sure what I'm exactly waiting for ;) but figured while I was I would do a few graphics with kids.  The first one was for a tag contest for a group I'm in and done a while ago.  Two tubes were sent out and you had to create something from one of them and the group would vote on what they liked best, and I won.  I am flattered!!  The entries were wonderful and everyone did a great job. I know it was close.... very close.  Anyway, I had a few other 'kid' graphics I wanted to play with so I did them while I waited...........  It's been an hour and a half and I'm still not sure what I am waiting for but it has been long enough and it's late..... time for bed.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, your always topping yourself.

Anonymous said...

Each sample is a work of art... I'm tellin' ya. Great stuff!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those turned out great!!!!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet...  I love the old fashioned stuff..and the kids.
Great job!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute... wtg on your win.

Hugs,
Chelle

Anonymous said...

The first one is my favourite, very Bugsy Malone! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

I love these especially the last two.  The very last one reminds me of when I was a kid.  Junk cars were common in the woods where I grew up and we liked to play in and around them.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I love all three!!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

WOW, these may be my favorite that you have ever done. I LOVE tags with kids kissing or showing olden days. Awesome work my friend!!!
XO lisa jo

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm not the least bit surprised you won!well done its funny how we've all selected a favourite ,even though they are all lovely .Iparticurlaly like no2 ..............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the one with the water fountain.  That is really neat.  Way to go on winning the contest.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

these are wonder Donna, I love em.

Derek

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! THEY ARE ALL GREAT ANIMATIONS, especially the botton one, I have a thing for vintage photos & cars......; )
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo
http://photographsmemoriestoo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win!  I like all three, but I think the last one is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

The last two are very "Norman Rockwell"; nice effect with the sepia! Your know I think your work is awesome! ;-) Blessings, Sass

Anonymous said...

Some how . . . I KNEW you would win lol. You are totally creative !!

Poochie

Anonymous said...

Love it - I can see why you won ;)