Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thursday... Thursday...

   DsDesignsSharingtheNight.gif


Argh!  Why can't it be Friday?  I think I need a vacation!  I had Monday off, yet this week feels like it's lasted forever.  Why is that?  You take a day off, and you suffer the rest of the week trying to catch up and it feels as though you worked 7 days straight instead of 4. 


I'd have much rather been home today.  The high today was 67 so the weatherman wasn't too far off.  It was wonderful, and I was inside!  Maybe I will leave early tomorrow, they are calling for 75.  Yeeehaw!  

 

The sunset was beautiful tonight.  Oranges, reds, purples and patches of blue danced in the distance and the clouds cast shadows on the bare trees and dingy grass.  It was almost eerie, but beautiful.  By the time I got home to my camera it was too late.  Now that it is getting nicer I will consider leaving the camera in the car.  In the freezing temps I didn't want to.  Maybe one day soon I can grab a glimpse and share my night with you :)

 

Not much else to say tonight, I'm a bit tired.  I posted a new graphic on my tag journal, My Ds Designs, last night and in less than 24 hours I had 20 requests.  I spent a good portion of the night filling them.  I guess it was a hit.  LOL  Feel free to stop by and check it out :)  Keep in mind I have a 2 week time frame for requests.  It's just too hard to keep all the graphics straight and on my computer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to relax soon. Your above graphic is so neat, I need to learn how to do the water next. The weather her was yucky too, it gave a short couple hours teaser today of a LITTLE sun and then it started getting overcast and windy and cold.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to relax soon. Your above graphic is so neat, I need to learn how to do the water next. The weather her was yucky too, it gave a short couple hours teaser today of a LITTLE sun and then it started getting overcast and windy and cold.

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I always find when I do a short week it feels longer!! It's still bitterly cold here, I'm slowly giving up on spring arriving! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Now its Friday and soon you can relax ?will you lol ......Thankyou for my beautiful open door ,it was here waiting for me ,when I came on line,not only clever fast service lol too ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

We had a real nice sunrise this morning but by the time I found my camera phone it was faded out...  Linda

Anonymous said...

I want to snag this one!!  But I am not allowed..............Linda

Anonymous said...

You got warm weather already.  We are just getting it today.  I have today off, and I plan on going to the movies again.  I should be cleaning the back yard.  It can wait until April.  LOL

Last night I was wishing that I had my camera with me, and I also wished I had a close-lens.  There was a beautiful Crescent moon in the sky and I wanted to take the picture.  

Anonymous said...

Your new tag has made a wonderful contribution, to the first entry on my new journal. Thanks a million.
Sylvia
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sylviam4000/YeOldeEnglishPosy/

Anonymous said...

h