Saturday, March 25, 2006

Party......... quick entry

                   DsDesignsBeachStroll.gif


Saw this picture and had to play with it just a bit and real quick.  Going over to my nieces house this evening.  Gage turns 7 next weekend and we are doing cake and ice cream for him tonight.  They will be in PA for his birthday, celebrating at Splash Lagoon, an inside water park.  Both kids are so excited.  Sounds like a blast, and having some heat will be good. 

 

Here's a link to the 'Broaches'  Not for the faint at heart.  Make sure you play the video!  LOL 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent I can check out the gross roaches ~ on my way now LOL  Have a great time at the party !!
love Debbie ~x~x~

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture ,Have been for a look at the broaches ,even the model didnt look comfortable with the idea ,enjoy your party .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well, I've been and I've seen and I'm laughing ~ it's so bizarre LOL Made my day that has :-)
cheers ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

I love this one, D!  How did you get that frame like that?  Did you make it yourself?  I love the effect....HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like this one a lot!  Kind of reminds me of .... well, way back when!  Have fun tonight.

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I checked out the broaches.  What a hoot!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Gage for next week and a very happy birthday to you also for tomorrow. I love this cute graphic, so nostalgic! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your son has a vehicle now.  As for the "roach brooches" LOL I was watching America's Next Top Model (yeah, dumb I know but strangely addictive) and during one of the fashion shows the girls had to walk down the runway with one of those.  One of the girls kissed one.  So I guess that is where this new trend that came from.  I must be getting old because I am agreeing a trend is idiotic!  LOL
Your graphics are absolutely gorgeous!
~*~Carolyn~*~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B _DAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

h