Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Thank Martha Karen! :)

 


I don't know about you, but I love this graphic.  I love the effect on the water that makes it appear it is bouncing from the heavy rain, the light house warning all ships.

I wanted to make this a personal one to use at a later date, you know the bitch that I am.  LOL Anyway, my sister loved it too, but she said to make it snaggable.  'It's that time of year.  Rain everywhere, let them have it.'  So, being the bitch I am, I pouted and I stomped my feet, but she held that gun firmly to my head until I put my regular sig line on it.  Then she pressed just slightly on the trigger and said, 'save it, NOW!'  It's supposed to be sunny and in the 70s tomorrow. I wanted to live to see that day so I listened.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beauitiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh i like this one !!!  and your sister "rocks" !  LOL

Anonymous said...

lol, she may have struck fear into your heart, but you mad me smile! I am glad you chose life....and the graphic is way cool! ;)

Anonymous said...

oops, should have proofread my entry, you MADE me smile  lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Beautiful......thanks to your sis....and as always you...TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

this is great, lol will happy the trigger didn't get pulled. Wow 70. It might make it to 50 ish here. But it's cloudy
http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/.

http://journals.aol.com/am4039/life/

Anonymous said...

Brilliant complete with ghost ,..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice :)....I love light houses!!!
Betty

Anonymous said...

I love it too.  Linda

Anonymous said...

You are so funny :)
A great big thank you to your sister.... I love the way she persuade you to make the graphic snaggable for us :)) And guess what? - I did snag it * giggle*  :)) Have a wonderful day D! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

We had rain like this for six hours non stop last night, didn't think it would ever stop. It's a lovely graphic, your sister's very kind to let us snag it!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

D~One of your best. You know you are the opposite of the B word! Let's see that would be N for naughty, but nice! ;-) Sassy

Anonymous said...

LOL and thank you ~ it is, as usual, superb !!
hugs ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

This is a great graphic...  Linda

Anonymous said...

Love the rain effect glad I'm not out in it though ;-)