Friday, March 3, 2006

TGIF!

          DsDesignsBateau.gif


 


Ya'll know I am thrilled today is Friday.  Had a nice fish fry for dinner and lounged around most of the evening.  Kind of like these old tired boats.  Of course watched my boys play one of their biggest rivals in the Toronto Maple Leafs, and also watched them win 6-2 :)  Little Derek Roy had a hat trick (3 goals), his first in the NHL.  Prior to the game they retired Pat LaFontaine's number 16.  It was a very emotional scene and wonderful at the same time.  Pat was wonderful to this community and did so much charity work.  I know there are a lot of players out there but he went above and beyond.  You regularly hear personal stories that will make a tear fall.  Congrats Patty!

 

I did a few more graphics this evening as well.  I made a promise that I'd have some scenic ones put up over the weekend and figured since I'm forcing myself to stay awake I'd do them tonight.  Why am I forcing myself to stay up?  So I can sleep in tomorrow.  I've been up by 5 every morning and my body is screaming to stay in bed a little later tomorrow.  So I will post and close everything down.  I will then crawl in bed and dream of warmer days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

beautiful work Donna! sweet dreams sweetie!
natalie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a lovely long lie in ,imagine your in one of the boats, the suns warm ,gently bobbing ,the birds are singing and a little buzzy bee is lulling you of to sleep............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to have a lie in. I know it's not easy; when you don't need to get up you always wake up early.I love this graphis, it's so tranquil, my dad had a row boat when I was young. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Yumm FISH !!! I went to an oldies but goodies club with my dad one evening and they were serving fried fish on the buffet. Now I'm NOT a fish eater at all, but OMG this fish was DELICIOUS !!! SOooo with that said . . . where do you live?? and when can I come get a plate lmao !!

Poochie

Anonymous said...

h