Sunday, March 26, 2006

Swinging From........

        DsDesignsSwingingfromthe.gif


No, I wasn't swinging from the chandelier today, I did however have a good day.

Breakfast was absolutely yummy!  The rest of the morning and early afternoon I basically did nothing.  Had a few wonderful birthday calls that made my day but mostly I lounged. 

 

My sister out did herself.  For dinner she made steak, fries, and corn.  It was out of this world and hit the spot.  Of course she had a wonderful chocolate/chocolate cake for dessert.  A candle in tators didn't cut it for her so she needed something more.  No pictures of dinner, sorry.  It didn't sit on the plate long enough :) For doing nothing today I am exhausted.  I can't imagine why.  Eye lids feel heavy and body in need of rest.  All that food maybe???

 

AOL experienced a 'burp' today.  I am not sure how many noticed but apparently the file manager went down.  Any picture that was uploaded there turned into a red x on journals and you couldn't access it.  When I tried I got an error about the server.  I had a few others check and they had the same issue.  I generally use photobucket to store my graphics, but on occasion it doesn't like my animation and I got blotches and blurs so I use AOL.  Wouldn't you know Keanu fell into that category and disappeared for most of the day :(  A shame for such a good looking man to turn into nothing but a red x.  Argh!  All seems to be good now but I can only imagine what 'fix' AOL was putting into place when that happened!  Anyone else know of some good free storage places that are compatible with AOL journals?  I am looking for a back up.  Thanks!

 

Thanks again for all the wonderful wishes I truly appreciate them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I too, noticed the red X problem but I clicked on "copy" and "pasted" it into an email to myself and it appeared there so I could view it! ( I DID NOT KEEP IT) :) It worked to be able to view it though! Don't know why or how but it did. :)  

Anonymous said...

Happy belated bithday!!! Glad you got to relax!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Wanted to say happy birthday!!  Try www.files.bz , they are compatable.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day! Just been back to look at Keanu Reeves, I didn't even know what he looked like!! That's what comes of not having a TV or reading celebrity mags!! Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

Yes I got a red x but was curious so went back later and there it was ..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday. Glad you had a good one. Helen

Anonymous said...

What a cute graphic!!!! Happy to hear you had a wonderful day yesterday! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Cute graphic. Rarely use the file manager. Hope you had a good b-day that I missed:(
Dianna