Monday, March 20, 2006

Touch of Spring

                     


I mentioned I'd be playing with this new concept and couldn't resist making this one.  I fell in the love with the graphic yet had no idea what I was going to do with it.  I am thrilled with the way it came out.  I actually made it last night but had a helluva time uploading.  It's a huge file and no storage facility wanted to let me do it.  They all wanted to resize it.  A resize wasn't bad but it was going as small as stamp and lost all animation and clarity.  It was sloppy and so distorted it was something I didn't want to be associated with making.  I made it snaggable, but please keep in mind it is a huge file and it will not load to journals easily. Please don't post it if it becomes that sloppy mess. 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's really cool!  

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely one!  Eve

Anonymous said...

Ilove the effect of this ,and three pics in one ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I will just enjoy looking at it!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I always wondered how you got a graphic in a graphic.  I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Thank you!
Hugs and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy First Day Of Spring.  This is perfect I signed on to look at my daughter's b-day pics and thought I should see what's up in j-land. This is all I had time to see before work and it's the perfect one. awesome pic. It's raining here so it fit the mood perfect. Thank You for always making my days nicer when I visit. It's my friday so I will get to play for a few hrs. when I get off on the computer. lol

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It is lovely and by no means will I snag it if it means it will spoil it, it is too lovely to have that done to it!!!

Anonymous said...

What a neat graphic! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! One of your BEST!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

- Jessica

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That is so neat.  I love it!  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I snagged your little girl by the ocean, the girl watering her flowers, & OF COURSE the puppies! This one is beautiful too but I'm afraid the file would be too big (thanks for warning). God Bless!
SUGAR

Anonymous said...

nice work for sure.  TerryAnn.

Anonymous said...

OH.  HOW.  COOL.  I LOVE this one! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies