Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday Night........

     DsDesignsBeachWish.gif


It was an early night at the party.  It was nice, and pretty calm considering.  This year Gage's Mom decided to split up the families.  So in essence he got 2 parties, and a trip next weekend.  Lucky him!  Aaahhh but at 7 it's a good thing, once you're older you want to have 0.  LOL Or at least I do.  We sang, ate cake and ice cream, and watched him open his gifts.  He loved everything he got.  Hardly any clothes!  Toys, games, paint by numbers, and cash to take with him to the arcade next weekend.  He was stoked and there were lots of hugs, kisses and thank you's. 

 

I didn't get many pictures.  I had been playing with the new camera the other day and messed with some of the settings and when I got there it appeared everything was coming out blurry.  Wouldn't you know it, I had no directions, and I surely had no idea what I changed.  Why would I take my little cheat book?  Argh!  I will download what I took and play around with them to see if I can use anything, but I will be honest I gave up taking after a few and in no hurry to even transfer them.  What I will have to do when I have a clear head is figure out what the hell I did and fix it. 

 

No big plans for tomorrow.  Steve is working at his old job from 1-9.  He mentioned dinner, but I am not sure I'm up to eating that late.  I am usually starving by 7.  Remember last time, I ate and then picked when we went out late at night.  Maybe one night during the week we can do something.  His schedule got switched for this week and he will be working 11pm-7am Mon & Tues.  Then works 7am-7pm Sat & Sun.  He'll have some free dinner times and that might work out best.  He is still trying to get a grip on his schedule.  They assured him he will be on a set schedule and he isn't sure if this is the normal training cycle.  Work on each shift for training and then move into yours.  He was told way back when he'd be working 11pm-7am Thurs & Fri and 7pm-7am Sat & Sun.  He has yet to work that one.  Maybe he can come over early tomorrow and we'll have a big breakfast.  The whole shebang.  Eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast, coffee and juice.  Yum!  Doesn't that just sound wonderful?  :)

 

I absolutely love this graphic.  I am thrilled with the way it turned out.  Wishing for the rain to stop so she can enjoy the beach, the sand between her toes, filling the bucket, a gentle salt breeze, the clouds breaking up so the sun can shine on her and kiss her cheeks.  MMMMmmm now that is a thought I will take to bed.  It's still in the low 30s here and I'm in need of some warm weather! 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I did that with my camera too!! So annoying, I had to sit down with the book and follow the instructions to get it back to normal. What I wanted to know was why do they have the function to let you alter the settings so it comes out a fuzzy mess, who wants pics like that?!! Hope you get it back to normal again!! Have a great birthday today, whatever you do. Jeannette.  

Anonymous said...

I love that graphic, reminds me of the outer banks of NC.  One of my favorite places.  I love the ocean anyhow.  Sounds like Gage had a nice party.  Can I come over for breakfast?   Linda

Anonymous said...

Yep I agree re the graphic ~ beautiful. Glad you had a good time at the party.
take care, love ~x Debbie x~

Anonymous said...

The party sounds like it was fun ,Gage enjoyed his presents and has some money to buy himself something nice too ,how nice ....I hope the rain stops so the little girl can make her sand castles,I love pictures that tell stories ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I think this one is the best yet of this style.  It's really very thought provoking.  
When I first got my new digital I made a similar boo boo and had to find the manual to fix it.  Of course, I could find the Spanish version right away, took a few days to locate the English version!  

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time :)
I love this graphic, too! It is so subtle, calm and promissing.
Isn't today your Birthday?
Happy Birthday to you Donna!Enjoy your special day! Lots of laughter and loving! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Glad the party went well.  I love these last two graphics.  They are awesome. Linda

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the party went well, I love the graphic. I love the rain and not too many people like to use it in graphics...awesome hun! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife

Anonymous said...

Hi again hun, just found out from Chris' journal that today is your birthday...Happy Birthday sweetie!! Hope you have a very special day! :-)

~ Susan
http://journals.aol.com/njmom72/InMyLife

Anonymous said...

Stopped by to wish you a Happy Birthday!  David

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is my new favorite graphic! I love it!
Dianna