Saturday, May 12, 2007

~ A Bit Spazzy ~

          DsDesignsGoodMorningDollandSun.gif


 

Good Mornin!!  I woke up happy if anyone is curious :)~  Sun was shining and the air was crisp and clean.  I left my windows open last night and the air in the living room had a familiar smell and feel.  It reminded me of cool mornings on a camping trip.  If you've ever been, you understand.  Not cold, but a crisp fresh chill that makes you take deep breaths to get the cleanness in your lungs.  Makes you shiver a bit and rub your hands together but feels so refreshing.  You almost get a tingle with anticipation of what the day might hold.  My day?  Chores!  Not as fun as I'd like.  I did a few things this morning and decided this is a day to take a nap.  Recharge myself for this evening and the rest of the weekend.  I can't believe it's past noon already.  Where did my morning go?  In the washer?  Dryer?  Away in one my storage containers with some winter clothes?  I missed something!! 

 

I logged off last night but made one more graphic. I do believe in my boys and thought I'd do something........  :::evil grin:::  A bit spazzy with all the movement?  Obviously more tired then I thought as I actually liked it last night.  This morning I'm not so sure.  Too much?!?!  LOL  It was saved so I thought I'd share.  Let me know what you think.... no offense will be taken.  :)

 

Wanted to pop on real quick and say thanks for all the nice comments regarding my mood, as well as let you know I'm over it.  Running to do a few more things and maybe just grab that nap.  Enjoy your day!!!

 

Hugs

~d

 

ohhhhhhhhhh and let's not forget........ LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

 

               DsDesignsBelieve.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're pretty funny.  I've seen some "spazzy" grahics out there and lady yours aren't even close to being that.  Would you like the link to some pretty bad ones?  HAHAHA  Wishing you good luck with the chores so you can get that nap.  
Wanted to mention the colors are fine.  I didn't need my old man glasses to read so I have to think you are good to go.  Your new decorations on the side are great, reminds me of some summer days gone by.  I chuckled at the bubbles.  
Giving a chant out for your boys as well.  Lets go Buffalo!!!

Anonymous said...

ha If anyone knows camping it me you know we do that often during the summer. gotta love those camping trips.

Anonymous said...

I went camping once ,hmm not really me lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love the fresh smell of a cool spring morning.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Like Jan, I went camping once. Can't say I liked it, we woke up under a foot of water after the river burst it's banks! I hope you had your nap and it did you some good. Yeah, the morning goes so quick at the weekend, if only days at work would rush by too! Have a lovely weekend, I like the graphic by the way, not too spazzy at all! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like taking a deep breath in on a fresh morning :-)  Glad you've achieved quite a bit today :-) xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics. Happy Mothers Day. ((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

i hope you are having a special and happy Mothers day!
LOVE,lisa jo

Anonymous said...

I soooooooo love the good morning graphic the colors are awesome..and as always i love bears!  Pink is my fav. color!
I snagged it...thanks so much Donna
This entry reminds me , I sooo need to pack up my winter clothes to make more room in my closet...haha!  Wanna come help?  =)
Hugs,
Terri