Tuesday, May 15, 2007

~ Peek a Boo ~

               DsDesignsPeekaBoo.gif


I told you I'd be back to normal today, and I am.  Well, pretty much anyway.  I woke up happy and it was definitely much better then yesterday.  It poured on my way into work, but it didn't dampen my spirits.  Sure I'd like it to be sunny, but hey you can't have everything.  I woke up, didn't break anything, didn't spill anything, didn't burn myself.......... oh I didn't do my hair today, and I don't melt in the rain contrary to being called a witch.  Oh wait, that's bitch no wonder I don't melt.  LOL

 

I appreciate all the nice comments and emails about my boys.  I am bummed, but do love 'em and always will.  I've said several times if there is a team out there that could pull this off it's my boys.  They've come back so many times in the season.  Just one thing.  They haven't really given me anything to hang that hope on lately.  At this point I'd just like to see a little fight.  Ok, lots of fight.  If you're going down, go down swinging.  Don't just lay down.  Tomorrow at this time we'll either be bombarded with brooms, or be excited because of a win.  Yes I will watch, and yes I will probably cry either way.  This season has been magical.

 

I did decide to take some time off from work.  I will extend the Memorial Day holiday weekend by adding part of Friday and take the following Tuesday off.  I think I'm going to redo my bedroom.  Not sure what I'm going to do, but it's old.  LOL  Want something new and fresh.  I will have to think about it some more and get some ideas.  New surroundings without spending a fortune.  Found a couple nice sets in Penney's, will keep looking tho.  I can be pretty picky. 

 

Big day for my sister tomorrow.  She goes in for her first scan after starting her treatments.  I know she has to be as nervous as all get out.  The thoughts going thru her head tonight will no doubt leave her in a whirlwind of emotions.  I wish I could wave a magic wand for her and have her get the possible results.  I know so many of you have included her in your daily prayers, and have stopped be regularly to light a candle.  I so appreciate it.  She does too.  I know having so much support from folks she doesn't even know touches her heart.  Can we be so bold as to ask for a little extra tonight and tomorrow?   We are obviously looking for good changes, but if we can't have that status quo will work.  Thanks folks, you are the absolute best!!

 

       DsDesignsSweetSurrender.gif

 

I'm off to bed, hope everyone has a great hump day.  I'm hoping for sun and good things....

 

Hugs

~d

 

                   DsDesignsSpringBear.gif

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to see how you are doing.
Prayers cont for your dear sister.
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Glad you felt better and had a better day Donna.There will be hundreds over here wishing it was there team that wins this week/end too.It is the big futty match of the year at Wembley London this Saturday.My partners team has got to the final.So It may be me having a lousy week/end if they go down LOL!!! MACHESTER UNITED V CHELSEY in the F A CUP final.Grrrrrrrr.A realy big event over here.Hope all goes well with sister I am praying thousandfold for good results and lighting th ecandle regular.Thanx for the beautiful snags.Take Care have a good Wednesday.Kath
Astoriasand http:/journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well for your sister. I with Kath's hubby on the football my team Manchester Utd who have just won the Premier League are going to Wembly to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup. Sorry your guys are going so good.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I sur e hope that yoursis gets good news.
im glad your in a better mood . feels good to also look forward to a vacatoin. take before and after pics of your bedroom. Might steal some ideas lol

Anonymous said...

I hope your team does well.  The graphics are great, the baby playing Peek a Boo looks like Logan!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you've cheered up, Donna. But as you say, why do they single you out as a first-name commenter?

Anonymous said...

Donna
I will be keeping your sister in my thoughts and wish her first scan to be a good one.  What style do you plan to redo your bedroom in?  Good luck with the project.
Sam

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to see what you do with the bedroom. I will, of course, pray more for your sister. I am glad you had a better day yesterday!
XOOXOX lj

Anonymous said...

Such a cute opening tag...love it.  Hope your guys win this game ....they have one awesome fan, cheering them on.  We are due to get one bad thunderstorm today...love it.  We need the rain.  I think it is fun to redo bedrooms...sounds like you have it all planned out.  Have a great mid week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

extra prayers going up for your sister. and i hope your boys come back fighting and give it all. going right now to light another candle for your sis. (((((hugs))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

More good thoughts and prayers your way and your sister's way today.  Praying for all good things for her and her family.

So sorry your boys are letting the cup slip through their hands ... I can't help but wonder what made them lose their 'fight'?  There's always next year, but before that maybe a GREAT game tonight!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love the graphics (Especially the Sweet Surrender) Happy to hear your having a better day today.  Enjoy the bedroom make over - I'm sure it will have your special touch (it's alot of fun once you figure out which direction your going to take). My prayers and blessings are with you and your sister (candle is lit). Take care, Katie

Anonymous said...

Often after treatments, there is a positive change.  I really hope it will be the case for her, & for you.  You are going through this also. I know. ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

I need to redo my whole house..lol...Enjoy the extra time off of work...big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So pleased you are happier today ,sending good vibes and yes your sister is in my prayers,good news tomorrow please God ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think about your sister often, hope the scan went well...
I snagged the sweet surrender graphic...it is amazing!!!!
Thanks so much... I volunteered to work Memorial Day(only 4 hours)..and i gain a holiday to go along with my vacation days by doing so, plus get time and a half...so it's not so bad...I thought i better work a holiday so i don't get stuck with thanksgiving and christmas... We all have to volunteer for at least one a year.... Hope you enjoy your long holiday weekend next weekend... =)
Hugs,
Terri