Wednesday, May 16, 2007

~ Just One ~


I saw this kitty graphic and just had to play with it.  We all need to be pampered don't we?  I'd love to know who did this so I could find some more, I am sure they have some other great ones.  :::sigh:::  Anyone know who's graphic it might be?  Cartoon?  I added to it, but I don't think it takes away.  I could use some pampering after the stress of earlier tonight, and I don't think my dentist appointment tomorrow is going to cut it.  Leaving work early will help, but I don't consider the dentist pampering in any way, shape, or form. 

 

Want to thank you all for the extra prayers and good thoughts sent to my sister.  She sees her Dr next week so she'll get the results then.  I also want to say thanks for the good wishes for my boys.  I'm honored that you've all rallied.  I know most of you can't stand the sport, or have no idea about it, but you continue to support me and humor me with your interest.

 

I'm still a bit shaky and definitely wired but I need to get in bed.  Have a great night and a wonderful Thursday.

 

Hugs

~d

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am so loving it!!! Great tag!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I wish I had this graphic for my weekend entry - Seems always: A Day Late But Never A Dollar Short! - Great Job!

Anonymous said...

I vote you get some pampering and SOON!

Please send my good wishes to your sister.


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

yeah a dental trip is not a pampering trip for sure. cute graphic

Anonymous said...

I think thats Peppy La Pew's girlfriend!  Linda

Anonymous said...

i have to go the dentist today too. This has been some week...no time to journal though.
I hope you have a good Thurs. Its raining in Ohio and cold.
What is pampering? Never heard of it! LOL
XOOOOXXXOOOOXXO, lj

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Yes, some pampering would be great. One can always wish :)
Wishing you a nice day. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I know I have not been around lately ... or a long time for that matter .. life just got a little out of hand ... but I am back now :)

Cute Graphic!!!!!

Theresa
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/TheStrugglesOfADepressedMind/ ~~ Private

http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings/ ~~ Public


Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done with the graphic xx  Good luck to your sister when she goes to see her Dr.  and to yourself when you go to the dentist ~ ugh I hate dentists!!

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely the old Warner Bros. cartoon from "Looney Tunes". Think I once had that cat for my AOL profile pic. Pepe le pew, the love-struck skunk used to always chase this cat, thinking she was a skunk. Used to laugh at the antics of the kitty trying to elude romance. Great graphic!

Anonymous said...

I'd stand in line to pamper you hehehehe  Hope the dentist went good.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that graphic and so snagged it =)  Thanks!
Makes me want to go get a mani and pedi...I've never had either...and want to so bad!   Keeping your sister in my thoughts and prayers always!
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

It's not humoring you ... it's supporting you ... you Ninnie!  We  may or may not love the sport, but we love you.  'Nough said?