Tuesday, May 8, 2007

~ Tuesday Quickie ~

          **** Graphics Removed ****


Now you all know damn well if it was 'that' kind of quickie I wouldn't be writing about it here!!  Just a quick entry with a couple quick graphics :)  It's Tuesday you know.  Work was same 'ole same 'ole but I was looking forward to my Tuesday visit with my sister.  I love bringing her the vanilla milkshake but I so enjoy having our time.  It's nice to just sit, talk, and laugh.  I love pampering her.  She deserves it regardless.  Not to say her family isn't pampering her, they are.  As much as she'll let them.  Today was a bit different though.  I had another special delivery for her.  A girl from work is a baker and sells cookies on the side.  I will tell you right now for using an easy bake oven she makes the absolute best chocolate chip cookies in the world.  She has a great selection but for this occasion I thought chocolate chip would be best.  Who wouldn't enjoy a chocolate chip cookie after a day like that?!   Ok, so she really doesn't use an easy bake oven ::grin:: but her cookies are the best!  Sis loved the treat and I left before I could be blamed for ruining her dinner.  She is doing good and I so appreciate all the inquiries, prayers, and good thoughts.  If you think about it and have time, can I trouble you to light another candle?  She has a couple tests coming up and we could use all the good vibes we can get. 

 

Graphics tonight were done on the fly.  I had to redo my last tag request.  I hated how sloppy it looked so I started from scratch and got them all out tonite.  So sorry for the delay there.  :::hanging head:::  I'm still liking the blinkie squares, and they are so easy.  Makes any graphic pop in my book.  I will get back to some of the old stuff soon.  Between hockey, work, and all the other 'domestic' things I have going I just don't have a creative bone or thought in my body.  Nor have I really had the time to sit and think about new ideas.  Like I said, quickie. 

 

I hope everyone had a good day and I wish you a better Wednesday.  I have a quiz at our department meeting in the AM.  Oh what fun.  LOL  Best get to bed before everything I know seeps out....... you know there are people in the world that wake up in the morning and forget what their job is.  ROFLMAO!!!   Bad joke, sorry....  and as an FYI I'm not one of them.  Not yet anyway :)~

 

Hugs

~d

 

                  

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sis is so blessed to have you in her life.  If I were sick, I doubt anyone (Ok maybe ONE person!) would bring me cookies and a shake.  
Good luck at your meeting tomorrow.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Candle lit. No trouble. Good thoughts sent her way. Fingers, toes, & eyes crossed for good news. Check. Tawnya

Anonymous said...

Candle lit. i love these graphics but still can't figure out how you do them lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Your a great sis! I went & lit a candle, hugs!
- Jessica

Anonymous said...

Candle lit and I wish her all the best. Your graphics are always great whether you rush them or not.  Well done!    Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, you're a great sister to have. I know your sister must really love to have you visit her. Cookies sound delicious too! I'm going over now to re-light my candle, I was thinking about it while I was on vacation! I hope the tests go well and the results are good. I've never woken up and forgotten what my job is but I have woken up wondering where the hell I am!! Lol! That's normally during or just after a tour like the last one I just did! Have a good day! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

your graphics are always great. I lite a candle and will keep prayers for her.

Anonymous said...

you do make me laugh! hope you"re sister is doing well.love jo x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me about the candle ,Debbie(Dabs) and I were shopping the other day .just groceries, and both said we hadnt relit our candles ,you are so lovely to her ,I didnt think there was any thing wrong with the graphic ,you are a perfectionast that is why you are the best ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,  bless you for taking your sister her favorite goodies, wish her good luck for her up and coming test, fingers crossed for her, and hoping that the news is good, I try to light a candle for her everyday, but these last few days have ben a bit hectic for me, but that doesnt mean that I dont think about you both, during my day here over in England,
take care Love to you both
Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Lit a candle for your Sis!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Donna
It is my honor to light a candle for your sister.  I'm glad she liked the cookies your brought her.  You are a really good sister and I know she must really appreciate you.  I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers as she goes through this next batch of tests.
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to see your sister. I hope your Weds is a happy one.
love,lisa

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your Sister Donna... will be visiting the candle site.  And thank you for your beautiful graphics :)  You KNOW I love these kinds of tags.. <g>  Hugz, Teresa
http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

Your an awesome sis...your sister, I bet...loves each of your visits.  Such a nice thing you did.  Yes, I will surely, go by and light a candle...my prayers for her will continue.  Hope you enjoy your midweek...love the tag...very nice.  I don't forget what my job is...kind of hard...LOL  Always wake up to the same ole routine...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! AOL has let me view your journal, instead of it just hanging on a blank page for ever and a day waiting for something to happen.
Cooool.
I shall pop over and light a candle in a moment, as long as AOL lets me.

Erm...Now I'm here i cant think of anything to say....
Hmmmm, I'm sure i could probably think of something to say about "Quickie" and "Just a quick entry" ::snigger::

Chocolate chip cookies!
Sounds nice.
Has made me hungry.

Need fooooood.
:O)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good week...love the graphics...disappointed you didn't get a quickie..then again disappointed cause I didn't get one too! Praying for your sister and you as well!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful way to allow others to share their thoughts and prayers! I lit my candle and shared the site with others. This maybe why I was thinking of the two of you this morning! Hope your day is a happy one!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Quickie and reading what you really meant. You are such a great sister. I was reading and when I saw where you said she used a Easy Bake oven I was like huh, really? You had me going there for a second.LOL. I'm glad your sister enjoyed the treat. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))
Love
Cindy
ps, I lit another candle yesterday, and will do so again tomorrow for your sister.

Anonymous said...

Chocolate Chip Cookies & milk shakes.  You just made the whole community want to be your sister. ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

I could go a chocolate thick shake and cookies can you ask sis if she will share. I love the wild thing graphic you brought some happy memories of my late father in law. He would always be singing wild thing you make my heart sing lol. thank you Donna
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

I like the blinkie backgrounds too :-)  Bless your sister ~ glad she liked her cookie :-)  I shall go and leave a candle xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweet sis!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Choc. chip cookies ehh..?  Yum!
I just know your sis loved them =)
Going to light a candle again...of course
you know i will!  
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

Not surprised one bit, I'd enjoy you as a sister.  Hehehe or something more