Wednesday, May 30, 2007

~ Blue Moon ~

         DsDesignsBlueMoon5-30-07.jpg


Just a quick entry tonight, it's been a long day.  To clarify I was actually talking about 2 different sisters yesterday.  My younger one had the Dr. appointment, the other had her 'cocktail' and was quite sick.  I called her today and she was feeling drained, but much better.  She was even able to eat.  I ended up stopping by today with her milk shake and a little dessert.  I picked up an ice cream cake.  I thought it would taste good since it was in the 90's here today.  Even if she couldn't eat it today, her family could and it was big enough to have left overs for a day that she felt up to it.  I didn't hang around long as she needed her rest.   A bit after dinner she called to ask me if I had seen the moon.  I knew it was going to be full but I hadn't stepped outside at that point.  She knows how I am with the moon and told me she was out on her back deck and it was so full and bright.  I didn't talk long but hung up and went outside.  The trees were blocking my view so I took a ride to the corner so I could get a good look.  I stood there for some time taking pictures as the sky turned from blue to black.  I thought I'd share them with you before I head off to bed.  I do hope everyone had a great day........................ 

 

Once in a blue moon.

 

Hugs

~d


Tags:

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of the full moon. Of course over here the weirdos are out in full force. Just when it is warm enough to keep the windows open, along comes the noise. :::sigh::: Think I'll buy some earplugs for this summer. Rest well, Donna!

Anonymous said...

we had so much haze it was not visable much. Not for pics. I got that you were tlaking about two sisters. go me I actually got something lol

Anonymous said...

Donna
I'm glad your sister is feeling a bit better.  The ice cream cake was a nice thought on your part.  The pictures of the moon are excellent.  I like the way you arranged them with the frames and graphics.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Glad your sis is feeling a bit better. I love the moon shots makes me feel like howling, used to howl at the full moon when I was a kid it's a great release lol.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Yes I understood you were talking about different sisters ,I hope she was able to enjoy the cake ,and milk shake ,love your pics of the moon ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

how nice for you to take an ice cream cake over. THAT is a very enjoyable treat! Love your blue moon tag.
XOXO lj

Anonymous said...

ohh nothing like a big beautiful full moon.
better yet sharing the site with someone, yanno what? ya dont even have to be standing next to each other you can share it miles and miles away even across from east coast to west. What a way to end the day.

Anonymous said...

Nice moon shots & collage.  Hope your sister is doing better today.
Mmmmm I think ice cream can make anyone feel better!!!!
Hugs~
Marie

Anonymous said...

I hope your sister feels better soon .. you are such a great sister taking her milkshakes and cakes :) How sweet!!! Oh and that moon is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

What lovely Photos i love them. I hope your sis is feeling a bit better soon.
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wow, really nice.  I love the orangsih one.  Love what you did with the Dean Yeagle tube below.  Hope your sister starts to feel better.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

great shots!  The framework is simple but classy.  I'm so glad your sister is bouncing back.  By the end of the week she should be good.  I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!