Friday, May 18, 2007

~ Tag Request Journal ~

Just in case you don't see the entry on my tag journal, I wanted to post here as well in case you did make a request for the last entry.  This is the entry I put up to apologize for not being able to fill recent requests. 

 

'I received an email this morning, and apparently someone took a copyright entry on my main journal as a personal attack.  With that said there are several artists that require a license to use their work and simply adding their copyright information is not good enough.  Tho this person appears to be adding a copyright to any graphic she does whether it be her art or not she felt the need to contact and blow me in for not purchasing a license.  So it is with regret that I cannot fill the requests for the recent tag entry.  My apologies.  But I'd like to send a quick thank you to the person who thinks they walk on water.'

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup got it. Sorry all this is going on

Anonymous said...

i am so confused and have NO clue what is going on. Is someone jealous of you again? What happened?   i love you.

lj

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Donna. Wonder if it's that same person going around joining groups just so she can ratt people out.  Some people just don't have anything better to do ...

Love & Hugs  Diane

Anonymous said...

I am with Lisa Jo on this one...hope it can all be resolved, no matter the issue...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I have read it but it's such a shame you poor thing Donna xx  It's so annoying that people like that ruin the enjoyment of others :(  I said it before and I'll say it again ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ that person.

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Oh, for goodness sake ... what is wrong with people?  You are an 'easy target', and I suspect that other 'easy targets' get hit the same way.  Bleh.

Anonymous said...

The saddest part is .....What can be done about it?  There are people out there who "Do" think they are above it all and can do and say whatever they feel and not pay any of the consequences.  I am so sorry this is happening to one of the sweetest out there! Jealousy rears it ugly head once again!!! Your better than this and they should know that it will be non effective!!! Hope the rest of your day is full of smiles! Take Care

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I think people take things a wee bit too serious, Donna. You're not making money out of it, are you now?

Anonymous said...

Hunh, the CILM asked you to remove it?  Ugh..what next?  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

I think she who shall remain nameless has a huge chip on her shoulder to think you made a personal attack on her. I have read exactly what you wrote on many site and that's why I try to avoid anything with copy right. I will miss your graphics but can totally understand your need for peace. take care.
Love
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

so sorry someone has caused you this grief. I will miss your graphics. I have more of yours then anyone elses. I hope you don't go completely private. I would miss you. ((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

So sorry, I really will miss your graphics and your journal!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

ok what happened???? i am so lost

Deb

Anonymous said...

D, I am sorry to hear this petty BS.  Bravo to you for being the bigger person.