Monday, May 14, 2007

~ Don't Know What to Say ~

DsDesignsGame35-14-07.jpg


I'm angry, hurt, disappointed, sad, a whole slew of emotions.  I don't feel like doing any play by play, bottom line is the boys lost again.  Final score 1-0 on a fluke goal that bounced off the backboards behind the net and was an easy shoot in to a virtual empty net.  Ryan Miller was stellar and the only reason the score wasn't higher.  No one showed up but him and Maxie.  I am totally disgusted with the team line of 'we'll have to dig out of this hole.  Fight harder.'  What the hell was the matter with doing that earlier?  How 'bout tonight?  I love my boys and always will, but that doesn't mean I can't be angry.  I've not given up but looks like they may have.  Sad too, curse of the President's Trophy?  History has not been kind to the winners of the trophy in years past.  Just ask Ottawa.  They've won it several times only to get bounced out of the playoffs in the first round.  How you can be the 'best' all season from start to finish, score the most goals all season, and come up empty when it counts the most is beyond me.  Can they come back?  Odds are so far against them it isn't even funny.  A few whimpers, but no tears.  I think I felt it within the first 5 minutes.  I just want to see some fight from them... is that to much to ask?   Something happened in that dressing room, no way we the fans will ever hear it, but something drastically changed...................  Game 4 on Wed.  Can they stop the sweep?  (taking the first 4 games to win the series)  I hope so!  'Cmon boys, get your shit together and fight for this!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they can pick it back and sweep again

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was gonna say...the break's over boys. Time to sweep!

Anonymous said...

Ya not much to say ,, we are bumming over here.  We also have given up and have said the same exact things you have.  Where is the team that got to this point?? missing on a milk carton I'm guessing.

Kris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

D, can they be the 4th pro team to come back from being down 3-0?  By golly yes they can!  Sorry they've let you down, a little fight would go a long way with the fans right now that's for sure.  I know down deep you've not given up and I know you love your boys.

Anonymous said...

Ohyeah, the curse of the President's Trophy is alive and well... Ask Detroit last year. they won it then were bounced in the first round as well..... Hope your boys do better!! Tawnya

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will "show up" for the next one...I sure hope so....Sorry...

Michele

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

That game disappointed me as well. I turned to hubby, and said, "what the hec?" Couldn't find a reason for their lack of intensity, Thought they'd show more enthusiasm, but kind of got the feeling that something must be wrong that someone knows something about, but is not telling anyone. Just hope they Boys can rally tomorrow. Not giving up hope yet, Donna and neither should you. Have faith!
(((Hugs))) ~ Rose :)

Anonymous said...

Doing catch up this morning....and sad to read about your guys...hope they have a turn around soon.  Wonder what happened in that locker room?  Hmmm, interesting.  Even with no, play by play in this enty...it is still good...you got me coming back.  Hugs and love,
Joyce