Thursday, May 10, 2007

~ Not Enough ~

DsDesignsGame15-10.jpg


Well, the boys lost tonight and I'm bummed.  It wasn't an exciting game at all.  As a matter of fact I sat watching in dismay.  They came out flat!  How can you be flat in the Conference Finals?  Your life long dream is 8 wins away and you have no get up and go?  Ottawa scored first on a horrible play.  Horrible for us that is.  We had the man advantage and they snagged the puck and went down and scored.  It was about 5 minutes and my heart sank.   Three minutes later and we take a penalty and they score again.  I was feeling sick.  Before the period ended we scored a goal to cut the lead to 1.  In the second we scored again to tie it up.  Ok, my boys are in this.  But the third started and it looked like a complete melt down.  The Sen's scored about mid way and took the lead back.  They added another tally with about 5 minutes left.  We pulled our goalie and low and behold they scored an empty netter for a 5-2 win.  I don't want to take anything away from Ottawa as they were clearly the better team tonight, but the boys did nothing to help the situation.  They need to regroup and come out fired up on Wed or this is going to be quick.  They need to address their power play, their penalty kill, and for cripes sake they need to stop turning over the puck!!!   Win together, lose together.  Let's go boys wake up!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw must have been an off night for them poor guys

Anonymous said...

HOW HORRIBLE!!!!!!! I LIVE IN THE HOME OF THE SABRES. GRANDSON HAS SEASON TICKETS AND HAS GONE TO ALL THE HOME GAMES.

Anonymous said...

Awww i am so sorry they lost maybe next time there luck will be in
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Poor you!   I couldn't have watched....I would have had to leave the room.  I have never been able to watch Scotland or England play in important football matches and stay in the same room.  I just get sick with worry.
Sorry!

Jeanie

Anonymous said...

Heard the score and wanted to send a hug, I knew you'd be down in the dumps.  Don't give up the faith you KNOW they'll bounce back.

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Donna, hang in there, they will come through. Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I watched most of the game and concur with your description of it here.  I would like to see a better match the next time out and I have a feeling your boys will deliver.
Sam