Thursday, May 24, 2007

~ Change in Plan ~

                DsDesignsLostIt.gif


Thanks Chris and Angela for the heads up on Zindy S. D. Nielsen.  She allows you to use her work as long as you give her credit with her web address.  I clearly put the web address on the tag so if you snag it there will be no issues and you won't have to worry about it. 

 

After the week I've had I decided to take the entire day off tomorrow and have time away from work until Wednesday.  YEAH!!  The temperature was in the mid 80's today and it was absolutely beautiful.  Between work and moving my parents I was completely spent, so a few days of not rushing will do me good.  Mind, body, and soul are tired.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow but my game plan is to go to my parents and help the unpack and straighten things up.  It won't be an up and rush out immediately so I can lounge in the am with my coffee.  You have no idea how much I am looking forward to that. 

 

I am in the need of toothpicks to keep my eyes open, so I will do a better entry tomorrow.  It appears alerts are down again anyway.  GRRRRRR  Holiday weekend, why am I not surprised?  Hopefully I will find all the entries I missed.  Wishing everyone a great Friday!

 

Hugs

~d

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time.  You deserve it.  :)

Anonymous said...

You did great with that, D!  LOL...my first try wasn't awful but still not the way I want it.  Have a wonderful time off.  It's always nice to be able to sip your coffee and enjoy the morning.  I have no alerts at all either...grrrrrr.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Just making my way thru without alerts. Hope you find some restful ME time this weekend.  Enjoy! Love the new artist and the work you have put to it! take Care!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag! I have alerts....but I'll have to check and see I may not be getting them all but. You're very welcome for the ZZ tubes and as I get more I will send them to you. Enjoy your time off!!! Everyone needs to do that and just take the time to relax!

Hugs,
Angela

Anonymous said...

No alerts this side at all, Donna. Technorati is down as well. Great :-(

Anonymous said...

geat idea I love this with clouds moving. I did an entry but alerts are down and I had to come here on my own.  thisstinks. holidays the alerts are always down. I think you need a day off you deserve a long vacation

Anonymous said...

Very cute tag! AOHELL is at it again huh! That does not surprise me at all!!! I'm glad you are getting to take some time off and just relax!!!

Theresa
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings/
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/TheStrugglesOfADepressedMind/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I finally had time this morning to sit down and play catch up on my favorite journal's yours being on the top of the list. Odd at how the more things change in AOL Land, the more they stay the same.......

If you feel you need to put the copy right info on your work; Why not put it in a water mark form as not to ruin the way the tags look? I have seen a lot of artist that do that. It's just a thought.......

Have a nice time helping your folks this weekend.

I will be at the lake this weekend.

Later Gator!

Gab

Anonymous said...

I thought the holiday was keeping some from posting..I should have known better...Love love love the tag!  Awesome job!  Hope you enjoy your time off!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Donna is the one we can all count on when alerts are down. We come here and sure enough she has a new jounal up. Thanks Donna for being our check point, Bill

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Interesting graphic, I like it.  Shouldn't surprise you, seems everyone likes your work.  Went back to where I left off so I look forward to reading about your time with your parents.  I know the time off will be great!