Friday, May 25, 2007

~ Messing Around ~

            DsDesignsSummerFunhadme.gif


... with some free to use graphics gathered from all over.  Some from tutorials that I didn't like but since they offered the images, well I grabbed them.

 

Today proved to be an interesting day.  I guess my parents forgot I was coming over.  Hmmm... an age thing maybe?  Or should I take it personal?  Either way when I called over there this morning they were already out and about.  I was not going to go there with my brother home.  There would have been a murder, so I left a message and waited.  It was hours and hours before Mom called me back.  Guess what?  Yeap, he forgot to give her the message.   GRRRRR  That, I know, was intentional!!  His loss though, 'cuz now he gets to do the work.  What an ass!  So I spent my day doing things around here.  Picking up this and that, got a jump on the laundry, and watched some daytime TV.  Can I say that sucks!?!  Not sure how many are into soaps, but cripes I think the story line is pretty close to being the same as it was when I last watched.  What 10 years ago?  LOL ok, so I am kidding.  I didn't keep them on long enough to even know.  The house looks good tho and smells fresh.  Love the smell of summer!  I did do these as well.  Feel free :) 

 

                                         DsDesignsSummerFunBlinkie.gif

 

                            DsDesignsCatscatscats.gif

 

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your family troubles, Donna. I pity the poor cat, hanging down like that for ever and a day :-\

Anonymous said...

My son is addicted to soaps, he watches them religiously lol.
Have a good holiday weekend.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

I so love the bottom one - Don't all children carry cats that way or is it just my son! Ones loss is anothers gain! Hope you enjoyed your day! Maybe your brother will have better luck next time huh??? Take care and have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least the house got cleaned. LOL
Love the kitty tag, poor furr being dragged around like that.
Huggies, Sug

Anonymous said...

Sorry your day with your family didn't work out.  Hope you have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ....may I please have the following name

Mary Jo

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

Love love love the summer fun graphic =)
Snagged it...thanks so much!
Since you got a jump start on your laundry and
things, hows about coming over and getting a jump
start on mine..?  hehehe... hell, doesn't hurt to try =)
Hope you have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

love the boy and kitty
well good you got thigs done sometimes change isgood but do not take it personaly I wonder if my parets wil remember my b day sunday. but thats okay I ll take it that its age and hope my kids forgive me lol

Anonymous said...

I'm going through mail and just saw the top tube in my mailbox, I deleted it since I had no clue what to do with it, so jealous of your creative skills : )
I can't tell you how good it is to see you back doing what you love to do : )

~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

so sorry you didn't get to spend the day with your parents, but at least you got alot done at home right? Love the graphics, and I snagged them thank you. (((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Such cute postings. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Your tag talents just keep getting better and better....
These are awesome.
I really like your creations.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah alerts back ,your cut of his own nose to spite his face didnt he ? ah well ,you got to do stuff at home so you will enjoy your break even more ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It was your brother who cut off his own nose etc etc lol love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

i will read the soap magazines now but never watch TV. Sorry your mom forgot you were coming over!
LOVE,lisa

Anonymous said...

Aw, D, I'm sorry your day was not as planned.  Everyone has "that" brother, believe me.  Glad your day went well though.  That poor cat!

Anonymous said...

h