Wednesday, May 23, 2007

~ Tag Request Sexy Girl ~

           DsDesignsSexyGirlDonna.gif



Please watch the date tags are available for 2 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment or email me with name, subject & tag # Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and very legal (lol) tag.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

cool tag

Anonymous said...

Cute tag, but I don't think its just the right one for me, LOL!
Sam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

this is cute. i love the block effect of herself. can I have it with Cindy please? TY ((((((hugs)))))))
Love
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love this :-)  can I have one with Jenny on it please?

Thank you very much xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag. It is great to see you are back into creating again.
Wishing you a nice day. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Would love one with Angela, please and thanks! Very cute tag!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

very cute!! :)

Theresa
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/MyLifeHappenings/
http://journals.aol.com/butterflies4me04/TheStrugglesOfADepressedMind/

Anonymous said...

Erm...nope. I think I'll pass on having my name on it :O)

Anonymous said...

Love this tag and SOOOOOO glad you are back.  May I please have this in the following name

Tara Leigh

Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

Hey D, I don't remember posing for that. Lol !!
Love it though..
Love ya  Pat  x x

Anonymous said...

I'd like this one please, its so cute! ~Melissa (Thank You!)

Anonymous said...

Great job!  Love the effect you used on her...would you tag  Sexy Girl with the names
JoJo
TerryAnn
Thank you very much TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, I love this one!  Can I please have it with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi again!  I'd like this one in: Cynde   and "attach" it for me, please.  Thank you.

Anonymous said...

urrrmm, not for me but fits you perfect!  Hehehe

Anonymous said...

please tag one please with sunyruby and one with Ruby  thank you. email to diva2marry@hotmail.com.com