Tuesday, May 1, 2007

~ Good Morning ~

     DsDesignsGoodMorningBear.gif


Just a quick entry.  I wanted to see if I could upload my graphics this morning.  Whuuu huuuu worked like a charm ::knocking on wood::   I am always a little skeptical with quick fixes and after all that BS with the first tech support I wondered if the second tech gave me a fix that would go away once I shut down.   Looks like I'm good to go.  I uploaded, logged into secure sites, commented on a few journals.   Pages are loading just fine and with the speed I've become accustomed to.  Yeah baby that's what I'm talking about. 

 

Boys play game 4 tonite at MSG.  I'm a bit nervous and I know the day will drag.  I've not lost faith, but being the intense fan I am, I can't help but get a bit of the pre-game jitters.  You'd think I was going to be on the ice with them.  Oh, I can see it now.  I wouldn't make it from one end of the ice to the other full speed, I'd probably pass out at the blue line.  LOL  Ok maybe I could do it once or twice before the lungs started burning and my head started spinning from lack of oxygen. 

 

Off to my morning routine.  Have a great day!

 

Hugs

~d

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!  Have a nice day yourself!  Linda

Anonymous said...

after I got my modem and router in syinc again a few weeks ago it was a few days before I breathed asigh of relief. glad all is gong well now

Anonymous said...

Glad things are still running smooth for you today.  Now that is something we all would like to see.  You out there on the ice, LOL!  Have a good day.
Sam

Anonymous said...

So pleased every thing is working again ,now if you were on the sidelines at a match and was invited onto the ice in amongst your boys ,you would skate your little butt off ,go on you know you would lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

i'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy computer this morning. and all is working. I hope you have a good day. and wishing your boys the best of luck too. (((((((hugs)))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Amazing how being disconnected from our on-line community(ies) can make us a bit nuts!

Hope the boys play GOOD tonight!  No, make that GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well today. Enjoy the game tonight.
Pam

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to take an interest in this hockey game because of you.  Lol!  Looking forward to hearing about the game tonigh in your next blog.   Jeanie

Anonymous said...

SO very glad your graphics are working... I'd be lost without them... LOL!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

So pleased that you have finally got things sorted again, and that you can post your graphics again,
Good Luck to your boys tonight,
Love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Although the game of hockey is exciting - You add that special touch - intensity!  So happy to hear things are up and running smoothly once again. Enjoy your day and best of luck to your boys!!!! They can do this!

Anonymous said...

Glad it's all fixed now, and u can upload ur graphics. Love your graphics!
Best wishes,
Leigh :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

YAY BABY!

;)

Andi

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the computer is up and running. Good luck to your boys!!!
HUGS,
Penny
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/

http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well with the boys tonight.....i hate it when the PC acts up so i hope all is well. I want you to have a wonderful week!
LOVE, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

PS Glad to hear things are better for you.

Anonymous said...

Glad graphics loaded fine...
mind if i snag your good morning bear.?
I loveee me some teddy bears =)
Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute graphic ~ hope you don't mind if I snag it :-)  Glad your computer is still behaving x

Jenny