Thursday, May 3, 2007

~ Can you believe this? ~

          DsDesignsSpoiledrotten1.gif


I have nothing to say.  ROFLMAO!!!  Not a very exciting day at all.  I did some clean up on my computer and got rid of a ton of old files.  Cleared my dead links out of my favorites, went through mail and cleared things out.  My new cable connection has been great :::knocking on wood:::  and I learned long ago saving to much crap on AOL corrupts files so I wanted to keep things clean and not slow anything down.  I sometimes think it's AOL way of saying we are storing too much.  What, they don't have unlimited storage space for us pack rats?  How dare they!!  LOL 

 

I am trying to figure out what setting I changed in my animation shop.  For some reason I can't keep a transparent background.  I get this funky green shadow even if there isn't a drop shadow.  GRRRRR  So until further notice I guess I use backgrounds.  I will try and figure it out.  If anyone out there knows let me know so I can fix it :)

 

Found this tutorial and loved it.  I changed it up a bit and decided to animate and make it a Mother's Day one.  I just loved the colors. 

 

 

             DsDesignsLoveYouMom.gif

 

Grrrrrrrrr ok I can go to bed.  The Ducks just scored in the second overtime.  Damn I wanted Vancouver to move on.  Great job boys be proud you had a great season.   Congrats to the Ducks for moving on to the conference finals.

 

Night all....   have a great Friday!

Hugs

~d

DsDesignsSleepingTeddy1.gif

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Night all....   have a great Friday! you have work late in the night then..
the glint gif  needs more colour. not just the brown,the second pic is very good  without drop shadow

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

It is so Donna if we don't clear out on our pooters everything seems to slow down.I am sorry I cannot help you on the anaimation problem thing, no wiser after reading what you mean at all,what am I ? LOL!! The graphics are lovely I hope you get a reply of help to your problem.Have a great Friday.Take Care God Bless.Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Got problems with aol myself, it wont let me reply to my emails but only on one of the screennames we have it's got me well and truely confused.
Debbie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Well..I thought you'd suddenly gone khaki or something! LOL

Glad you had a good night.  (and the Ducks, too!)

;)

Andi

Anonymous said...

awww sorry about your animation shop but IM sure not one to help. Heck I barely get anything done in PSP anymore. glad your cables working out well

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

So pleased your cable is working for you again ,Ishould take a leaf from your book and have a clean up ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I love these - especially the colors you've used and the way the lil bears tummy moves. Too sweet. Glad to hear you were able to clean out the old, to make room for the new without any problems! Hope you got plenty of rest and are ready for a fantastic weekend. Have a Happy One!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the graphic...I love it...very pretty..

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Mine has been doing the same thing!!  Sounds like your color is set at greenish...I changed mine to white...I have been trying and trying to figure out what changed...wondering if it had to do with one of the updates they sent...grrrrr but you can play around and change that color sometimes that helps if you hear of some cure all for it let me know and i will surely let you know...I love love love the graphic by the way!!! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I snagged the top one. My niece will love it..Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

get out the thermometer, you got nothing to say? LOL love the graphics. hope you have a great weekend. (((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

those are cute animations.Gotta love the sleepy bear.LOVE nancy

Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a happy weekend......i hate it when the PC slows down and i am totally PC illiterate!
XOXO lj

Anonymous said...

I just started getting that neon green background also on the transparent backgrounds.  Mine started when I had all my pc problems.  If you figure it out, let me know. I had myself thinking that it must have always done that.  LOL...I have way too much stored on AOL.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are so pretty.  You do a great job.  Hope you got the animation issue resolved.  I have no clue.  LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for quiet days :)
Love your creations.... most of all the lil sleeping bear.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

That's a lie!  hahaha based on the email I know you have lots to say.  

Anonymous said...

Awwww such a cute teddy sleeping graphic.  It's good to have a tidy up once in a while ;-)

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Again your graphics are awexome.  I love viewing your journal and can't imagine how you got so talented.  Thanks for sharing (showing) us these beautiful pieces.
merry1621

Anonymous said...

Oh Donna...I am late...better late than never right...lol
You with nothing to talk about..??  What!  haha
I snagged the spoiled rotten tag and teddy bear one...
I absolutely LOVE them!!!!!!  The spoiled one is so me =)~

Thanks bunches...catchin up little by little...I hate being behind!

Hugs,
Terri