Wednesday, May 30, 2007

~ I've Been So Bad Tag Request ~

              DsDesignsIvebeensobadDonna.gif



Please watch the date tags are available for 1 weeks from posting date.


If you'd like your name on this please leave a comment or email me with name, subject & tag # Please make sure your email is open to receive mail from me this will save a lot of frustration and aggravation.  I know sometimes the version of AOL you may be using does not give you the save as .gif option, but you can type it in after the file name.  AIM users do not have this option as far as I can tell.  If you need me to send differently so the graphic and animation stays intact, lets talk.  Some already know to make note to attach instead.  If you need it to go to a different email address please note that. I will gladly work with you so the graphic stays as intended. 


Thank you!


PS Because of the sometimes 'glitch' with AOL alerts, if you do not receive your tag in a week please contact me via email.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love a little girl wit a curl in the middle of her forhead. Do you remember taht story. Mom use to read it to me all the time. when I am good  I am very very good but when I am bad IM horrid LOL

Anonymous said...

Have a good night.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Since this tag looks exactly like me <eye roll> could I please have one with "Stacy" - thank you.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

If I didn't receive my tag, I would just assume you'd been arrested for your various aol journal crimes & past transgressions. ~ Mary

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Yep that's me.  One with "Marsha" please.  Thanks !!  Well, I mean the been so bad is me...not the blonde !! LOL

Anonymous said...

very nice tag.

Anonymous said...

Love this tag ...may I have this in the following names

Tara Leigh
Pandora
Mari

Thank you kindly

Anonymous said...

I would love one of I've Been So Bad please with
Queenie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

That's cute Donna! Don't think I'm ever bad though! Lol! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

very cute!!!

Theresa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Love it!  Could I have one with Dana on it please?  Thx!

Anonymous said...

I love "Mandy" tags.......... can you please make me one wit Maria.
This is such a cute tag. Thanks bunches. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

what an innocent look hehehehe

Anonymous said...

beautiful ... I'd love this one with Emmi on it. Thanks so much in advance. I just love Mandy.

Anonymous said...

Can I please get one with the name Angela, please and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Can I have this one too please. :) ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

AOL blocked my account ...if I'm not to late one for Diane please ......