Saturday, May 5, 2007

~ Found This ~

Mornin!  I'm still stoked about the win last night but know it's far from over.  They call it a best of 7 for a reason.  Game 6 on Sunday and you know the Rangers will come out strong, the boys need to give 100% more.  I was looking for some highlights of the goals last night and found this on Youtube.  I have no idea who put it together, but it really doesn't matter does it?  Will give you a feel for the game as well as the home town sound.  If you can't get excited about the game itself just listen to Rick Jeanerette.  I may be partial or bias, but he has the knack and most definitely can draw even the most casual fan in.  Even if you know nothing of the game, this might just show you why I am so addicted to it!

 

Watch the excitement as Christopher ties it with 7.7 seconds left.  Timmy jumps on him in excitement.  The OT goal?  OMG!  Max cracks me up as he slides across the ice.  In the post game interview they asked him about it.  In his sweet Russian accent he tells them he didn't know what to do and that just happened.    How exciting to be benched in game 4 and score the game winner in 5. 

 

Talk about intensity, stress, and excitement.  Game 6 can't come soon enough!

 
              

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught the excitement in this video.  It makes me want to watch a real live game and soak up the atmosphere.   Nice of you to share your enthusiasm and this video.  It helps me, a mere novice spectator, through you, to understand a bit more each time.    Jeanie

Anonymous said...

How COOL!!! I don't even have speakers and I had the goosebumps, I will have to replay when I get home to hear it.....

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Donna, my boys were watching the game, & they were pretty loud towards the end when the Rangers scored.  I had to walk away the last few seconds of the game.  Then it was over...I was on the computer...& I noticed how quiet it got.....LOL...I  knew the Rangers lost.  
OMG, they had & lost it within minutes!!!
What a bummer~
Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

Bring on game 6!   Watching this was just as exciting as the real thing.  Anyway to hear this guy while the game is on?  Let me know.  

Anonymous said...

bring it on keep it coming on

Anonymous said...

Now, I see why you like this sport so much...the excitement is awesome.  Oh...my husband roots for the Sabres....I finally got around to asking him.  I think that is the team you like too!!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I have never watched Ice Hockey but I must say watching that You Tube vid you can definitely get caught up in it I think :-)

Jenny